Contact RSS / Atom
- Sponsored Links
- blobber on facebook
and more ...
This sidebar can be used to jump to main sections of this site.
Microsoft DreamScene was introduced first in Windows Vista and allowes users to have video wallpapers as desktop background.
Are you tired of having a static wallpaper on your Windows XP desktop? Use video loops as desktop backgrounds on Windows XP with XPScene!
XPScene is a portable app, and does not require installation. Screenshot:
How to use it:
Download the newest version and run XPScene,
1. select your input video (*.wmv, *.mpg or *.avi) and set the prefered resize mode: Use “stretch” to avoid black bars, or “keep aspect ratio” for best quality (recommended).
2. select output folder (moving the output folder or the html-file to any other location after creation makes the html-code useless),
3. click on the “Create” button.
Now you can select your DreamScene html-file with “Display Properties > Desktop > Background > Browse”.
System Requirements: The tool needs Microsoft .NET 2.0 (or higher) to run correctly. Download from Microsoft.
To disable dreamscene, and to return to a normal desktop wallpaper, goto “System Settings > Display Properties > Desktop > Background > Browse” and select your wallpaper again.
You can find hundreds of free HD dreamscenes for XPScene on dreamscene.org
A short video tutorial about how to use XPScene, found on YouTube:
- Hardware News
- Software News
- Game News
- Tips & Tricks
- Free software
- Video loops and motion backgrounds
- Wallpapers and images
- Movie streams and TV series
This sidebar can be used to jump to sections within the page, or other sub pages of the active tab.