Contact RSS / Atom
- Sponsored Links
- blobber on facebook
and more ...
This sidebar can be used to jump to main sections of this site.
On Windows 7 you can have a slide show, a rotating series of pictures, as your desktop background. more information
With WPTimer (freeware) you can create a desktop background slide show also for Windows Vista and XP. WPTimer is a portable app, and does not require installation.
The tool lists all wallpapers found in the default wallpaper directory on Windows: C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpapers. Just copy the wallpapers that you want to use with WPTimer to this folder.
How to use it:
Download and run WPTimer,
1. select/check all wallpapers within the list that should be displayed as desktop slide show,
2. select the time interval (the time to display one wallpaper),
3. click the “Start” button to run the slide show … click “Stop” to return to normal desktop mode.
You can minimize WPTimer to the system tray while running (double click the tray icon to show WPTimer again).
System Requirements: The tool needs Microsoft .NET 2.0 (or higher) to run correctly. Download from Microsoft.
You can find thousands of free HD wallpapers for WPTimer on my-wallpaper.org
- Hardware News
- Software News
- Game News
- Tips & Tricks
- Free software
- Video loops and motion backgrounds
- Wallpapers and images
- Movie streams and TV series
This sidebar can be used to jump to sections within the page, or other sub pages of the active tab.